Individual psychotherapy is a powerful tool for facilitating profound results:
- improving relationships
- relieving difficult symptons
- making significant progress toward desired goals
- enhancing the quality of your life
The Dual Process of Psychotherapy
It's a journey that looks both backward and forward:
- back to your past to uncover the obstacles, attitudes and beliefs that are inhibiting your growth and your ability to change.
- forward to the kinds of solutions that will produce the changes you want to make.
Why People Are Able To Change
- Jill's conviction that people can change is based on her many years of experience working with all kinds of people and all kinds of problems.
- It is also based on the latest findings in brain research that show that self-awareness, through psychotherapy, physically alters the neural connections in our brains.
- These are actual organic shifts that produce favorable changes in behavior, perception, and quality of experience.
Some Primary Reasons Individuals Utilize Psychotherapy With Jill
- Improving the quality of their relationships
- Decreasing anxiety and depression
- Working through grief and loss
- Decreasing social phobia
- Building self-esteem
- Strengthening boundaries
- Healing from trauma
- Managing life cycle transitions
- Making and achieving goals
To View the Current Newsletter CLICK HERE